These policies will make it clear to you how we use your data, and how you can access it.
If you do not agree with this policy, you have the option to not use our products or services or any aspect of our business.
Data Collected and Received by eLucid
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when a user visits eLucid, registers on eLucid, requests for our service, fills up a form related to our products, purchases a product, or requests for support.
You may be asked for your name, email address, billing information only when it is appropriate. We only collect personally identifiable information if you voluntarily submit it to us. You can refuse to supply such information, but doing so might prevent you from engaging in certain Site-related activities.
We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We may collect non-personal identifiable information about users whenever they interact with eLucid. The non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the device being used to access our site, and technical information such as the operating system or other similar information when a user visits our site.
We use this information to serve you better. The extent of information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access our website.
eLucid and certain 3rd-party applications enabled by eLucid use “cookies” to enhance your experience.
These cookies are used to store information such as products in your cart, the preferred language of content, trigger for push notifications, Google analytics tracking information.
Your web browser places cookies on your hard drive for record-keeping purposes and sometimes to track information about your activities or preferences. If you do not wish to accept cookies in connection with eLucid, you will need to delete and block or disable cookies via your browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of certain eLucid services or notifications.
How eLucid Uses Collected Data
eLucid always maintains that you, as the owner, are the primary controller of your data. We only process this data.
eLucid collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how users as a group use the services and resources provided on eLucid.
- To improve eLucid: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other feature: To send you the information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of your interest. For example, when you raise a support request you will receive emails from our customer relations specialist, or when you opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- As required by applicable law, legal process or regulation: For Billing, account management, and other administrative matters or for investigative and preventive measures against site abuse
If we want to use your information for a specific purpose not listed above, we will always ask for your consent. For example, we may publish testimonials or feature customer stories to promote our products or services. We will always ask for consent prior to posting any information for promotional purposes.
Sharing and Disclosure of Information
eLucid will disclose or share your information only under the below circumstances:
- User’s Request: eLucid will share your data with you based on your request and instructions.
- Legal Compliance: If requested by a legal authority, eLucid may disclose your information that we determine to be in accordance or required by any applicable law.
- Enforcement: eLucid also reserves the right to disclose user information to investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, or situations involving a physical threat to any such persons.
- Consent: eLucid may share your information with other 3rd party services only when we have your consent to do so.
- Third Party Service Providers and Partners: eLucid works with third-party service providers and partners to provide payment processing, analysis, and other services, which may require them to access or use your information. If a service provider needs to access your information to perform services, they do so under instruction from eLucid, including abiding by policies and procedures designed to protect your information. To eLucid’ knowledge, our 3rd party Service Providers and Partners are in compliance with GDPR. Please email us for additional information. Please check below for a list of eLucid’ partners:
- Hotjar – data collection and analysis – GDPR Commitment
- Sendy – for email notifications – GDPR Center
- Helpscout – for product support – GDPR details
3rd Party apps or products
Links to 3rd Party Sites
For our Services
We require our employees to have access to systems which store and process your data. This primarily serves the purpose of problem diagnostic or troubleshooting. For example, in order to diagnose a problem you may have with our services, our employees may need access to your data. All employees are prohibited from viewing your data for any reasons unless absolutely necessary to do so.
You, at any time, may request the deletion of your personal data. If such a request is made, data is deleted after you’ve confirmed the same and after making sure there isn’t any reason preventing us from deleting the data.
We may be unable to delete your data for certain reasons:
- For an ongoing project: If you have established a service contract with us, we may have collected your information as part of the process. We’ll need to store your information until the end of the contract, and till project completion and handover. Data deletion requests during an ongoing project will be deemed as legal disputes and we will need to store the data until the dispute is resolved.
- For the continued operation of our product: Your personal information, such as site name, will be required for the continued operation of our product. If you want to continue using our product we might not be able to delete certain information critical to the functioning of our product.
- In matters of dispute: In case of legal disputes, we can refuse the deletion of your data, until the dispute is resolved and a satisfactory conclusion has been drawn.
To request data deletion, please email privacypolicy@eLucid.com.
Information storage and security
eLucid uses data hosting service providers in the United States to host collected information, and we use technical measures to secure all data. Despite the thorough security measures and safeguards that eLucid implements to protect data, no security system is impenetrable and due to the inherent nature of the Internet, eLucid cannot guarantee that data, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care, is absolutely safe from intrusion by others. eLucid has policies in place in case of such situation and will respond to requests about this within a reasonable timeframe.
How long will we keep information
How long we keep the information we collect about you depends on the type of information. We will make every effort to delete your information or, if this is not possible (for example, because the information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your information and isolate it from any further use until deletion is possible.
User Account information: We retain user information until a user deletes their account(s), or requests for deletion.
Marketing and Promotional Information
If you have elected and provided consent to receive marketing and promotional emails from eLucid, we retain information about your’ marketing preferences unless asked specifically to delete such information, or in case you unsubscribe from our campaigns.
eLucid retains information derived from cookies until the data is specifically deleted by the user. In case of analytics, tracking data is stored for a period of 36 months.
Data Protection Officer
privacypolicy@eLucid.com or by mail at 428, Lodha Supremus 2, Road No 22, Wagle Estate, Thane (West), Maharashtra 400604
EU Users have certain statutory rights in relation to their personal data. Users may have the right to request or delete any personal information stored on eLucid. Please contact eLucid’ Data Protection Officer for assistance: privacypolicy@eLucidlearning.co or by mail at 428, Lodha Supremus 2, Road No 22, Wagle Estate, Thane (West), Maharashtra 400604
eLucid does provide users with the ability to export their data. Please mail privacypolicy@eLucidlearning.co for assistance.
428, Lodha Supremus 2, Road No 22, Wagle Estate, Thane (W) – 400604
Contact : +91-75065 69292 Email: support@eLucidlearning.co
This policy is powered by Trust Guard PCI compliance.